Friday 4 April 2008

Comme des Garçons For H&M

Oh. My. God.

Comme des Garçons for H&M!!!!

Avantgarde japanese designer Rei Kawakubo's label, Comme des Garçons is doing a capsule collection for H&M, releasing in November 2008, coinciding with the opening of H&M's first stores in Japan (in Ginza and Harajuku). The collection will also be available at other H&M stores

The lable is famous for an androgynous, stark, edward scissorhands sort of aesthetic, and will likely produce men's, women's and children's wear as well as accessories and a unisex perfume for the H&M collaboration. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get my boganny little hands on this collection. Online shopping to the rescue!!!

Of course, CDG is a bit kooky and unusual - it'll be interesting how the deconstruction and craziness translates into high-street collection. The only question that remains is; WHEN ARE THEY COMING TO AUSTRALIA!?!


Comme des Garcons RTW:











2 comments:

emsydo said...

i want h&m in australia so bad...the rest of the world has it but we don't. *cries*

Anonymous said...

I know I'm so sick of reading blogs "I bought this and that at H&M"...I mean it's H&M envy! But they have no plans to expand in to Aus...we'll be more likely for Topshop to open.