Thursday 7 January 2010

A lack of awesome

Bear with me - I'm feeling a bit emo tonight.

Have you ever felt like you were average? Yknow, averagely good at school, average at extracurricular stuff, average at playing instruments, average at sports.

I have, still do. Take my stint learning piano. I had a teacher who came every day, but I never got beyond playing a few chords.

I studied in India for two years, but never did learn malayalam,even though I was stuck in a hostel and heard it day in and out.

I was ok at studies, a straight A student but never in the top ten

Sports and me are NOT on a first name basis.

I have no hobbies that I stick to (unlike my brother who taught himself how to play guitar and is awesome at it, and also is a fantastic photographer). Oh sure, I dabble in everything, but I fear I am jack of all trades, but master of none.

/emo

I might go listen to some dark depressing metal now.

5 comments:

The Shadowrunner said...

http://www.4chan.org/flash/?file=emo.swf&title=Emo

doo eeettt

Sheri said...

DENIED

Sheri said...

just watched it - you bring me lols, therefore I shall spare you when I take over the world

Love,
Emoduck

Sheri said...

just watched it - you bring me lols, therefore I shall spare you when I take over the world

Love,
Emoduck

The Shadowrunner said...

LOL. I knew my psychopathic charm would win out in the end.